Monday – June 5, 2023
Practice Round (starting at 11:00 AM, participants must book practice round)
Tuesday – June 6, 2023
Competition Day One: 8:30 AM start
Event Dinner: 5:30pm reception, 6:00PM meal
Wednesday – June 7, 2023
Competition Day Two: 8:30 AM start
Format: Two (2) Person – Best Ball (both players play hole and best score is recorded)
Entry Fee: $249 per person ($498 per team) plus tax
Entry Fee includes: practice round, two(2) competitive rounds, carts, practice balls, tournament gift, Event Dinner (steak and lobster) on Tuesday night.
Senior: We define a Senior as a person over the age of 55. In this format one player on a team may be age 50 and older, the other must be over 55 years of age.
Optional Skins Game: There is a skins game for the two competitive days. If your team wishes to participate please add that to your registration. Cost is $40/team to enter.
Host resort: Rodd Crowbush Golf and Beach Resort is offering special rates for participants of the event. Click here to book your accommodation or call 1-800-565-7633.
Standard Room $129
King Suite $179
One Bedroom Cottage $199
Two Bedroom Cottage $299
Per night, plus tax.
• Use is restricted to individuals (and their guests) that had a 2023 PEI’s Finest Golf Membership Package or have purchased a 2024 PEI’s Finest Golf Membership Package. Non-members cannot book time on the simulator. PEI’s Finest Golf Members are accountable for guests and must ensure they know and understand the simulator guidelines. Our online waiver must be completed prior to your reservation.
• Indoor footwear must be worn, clean sneakers or clean spikeless golf shoes are required. All outdoor footwear must remain at the entrance to the simulator room.
• Golf clubs and balls being used must be clean and free of markings. Worn golf balls, dirt in the grooves and face of clubs, and ink markings on golf balls shorten the life of our screen and can cause tears.
• Any damage done to the simulator equipment or the simulator room and furniture is the responsibility of the user to replace.
• Food and drinks are not permitted in the simulator room.
• The simulator room is monitored by video surveillance.
• In the case of a winter storm simulator golf may be canceled, all bookings will be notified as soon as possible.
• Failure to follow any of these mandatory guidelines will result in a suspension of your simulator use.