• Use is restricted to individuals (and their guests) that had a 2020 season membership at Crowbush or Brudenell or have purchased a 2021 membership. Non-members cannot book time on the simulator. Members are accountable for guests and must ensure they know and understand the simulator guidelines.
• Indoor footwear must be worn, clean sneakers or clean spikeless golf shoes are required. All outdoor footwear must remain at the entrance to the simulator room.
• Golf clubs and balls being used must be clean and free of markings. Worn golf balls, dirt in the grooves and face of clubs, and ink markings on golf balls shorten the life of our screen and can cause tears.
• Any damage done to the simulator equipment or the simulator room and furniture is the responsibility of the user to replace.
• Food and drinks are not permitted in the simulator room.
• The simulator room is monitored by video surveillance.
• Covid regulations require that users must wear a mask at all times outside the simulator room.
• In the case of a winter storm simulator golf may be canceled, all bookings will be notified as soon as possible.
• Failure to follow any of these mandatory guidelines will result in a suspension of your simulator use.