Date: Friday, July 16, 2021 and Saturday, July 17, 2021
Format: Two (2) person scramble
Divisions: Men’s, Ladies, and Super Senior Men. (Note: to be eligible for Super Senior both people will be at least 65 years of age, play will be from the green tees for this division. Super Senior and Ladies Divisions must have a minimum of 10 teams).
Flights: Teams will be placed in a Division Flight based on the lowest Golf Canada handicap of the two players. Both players must have a Golf Canada handicap to enter. Prizes for Flights will be based on gross score only.
Team Entry Fee :
First 72 teams accepted – Registration Opens Friday, June 25th at 3 pm
$150 (two non-members)
$110 (Brudenell Member and a non-member)
$70 (two Brudenell Members)
Skins: There will be an optional skins game available for each division (Men’s, Ladies, and Super Senior Men). The cost to enter is $40/team.
Start Times: AM/PM split tee start Friday – Tee times beginning at 7:00AM Saturday
Both players must have a valid Golf Canada Handicap to register. Covid Guidelines to be announced prior to event.
REGISTRATION OPENS: FRIDAY, JUNE 25, 2021 AT 3:00 PM
Register by phone: 1-800-235-8909 or Register Online
• Use is restricted to individuals (and their guests) that had a 2022 PEI’s Finest Golf Membership Package or have purchased a 2023 PEI’s Finest Golf Membership Package. Non-members cannot book time on the simulator. PEI’s Finest Golf Members are accountable for guests and must ensure they know and understand the simulator guidelines. Our online waiver must be completed prior to your reservation.
• Indoor footwear must be worn, clean sneakers or clean spikeless golf shoes are required. All outdoor footwear must remain at the entrance to the simulator room.
• Golf clubs and balls being used must be clean and free of markings. Worn golf balls, dirt in the grooves and face of clubs, and ink markings on golf balls shorten the life of our screen and can cause tears.
• Any damage done to the simulator equipment or the simulator room and furniture is the responsibility of the user to replace.
• Food and drinks are not permitted in the simulator room.
• The simulator room is monitored by video surveillance.
• In the case of a winter storm simulator golf may be canceled, all bookings will be notified as soon as possible.
• Failure to follow any of these mandatory guidelines will result in a suspension of your simulator use.