• Use is restricted to individuals (and their guests) that had a 2021 season membership at Crowbush or Brudenell or have purchased a 2022 membership. Non-members cannot book time on the simulator. Members are accountable for guests and must ensure they know and understand the simulator guidelines. Our online waiver must be completed prior to your reservation.
• Indoor footwear must be worn, clean sneakers or clean spikeless golf shoes are required. All outdoor footwear must remain at the entrance to the simulator room.
• Golf clubs and balls being used must be clean and free of markings. Worn golf balls, dirt in the grooves and face of clubs, and ink markings on golf balls shorten the life of our screen and can cause tears.
• Any damage done to the simulator equipment or the simulator room and furniture is the responsibility of the user to replace.
• Food and drinks are not permitted in the simulator room.
• The simulator room is monitored by video surveillance.
• Covid regulations require that all users must provide a valid vaccination pass and wear a mask at all times outside the simulator room.
• In the case of a winter storm simulator golf may be canceled, all bookings will be notified as soon as possible.
• Failure to follow any of these mandatory guidelines will result in a suspension of your simulator use.
Golf Course Updates:
Our team worked incredibly hard this past week and we can now announce Brudenell River is open for play as of October 1, 2022.
The clean-up continues on the Dundarave Golf Course and our maintenance team are working diligently to have the course safe for re-open. We will have an update on the progress shortly.
We regret to report that The Links at Crowbush Cove will not re-open this season. Work required to cleanup after Hurricane Fiona will take time. If you have a tee time reservation at Crowbush Cove you will receive a cancellation notice over the coming days.