This two day, two person scramble event will take place at the Brudenell River Golf Course on Saturday, May 27 and Sunday, May 28. There are two shotgun starts each day, 8:30AM and 1:45PM
Cost for the event is:
$170 nonmember team
$120 nonmember/member team
$70 member team
Registration for the event will begin on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
REGISTRATION IS FULL – to get your name on our Waiting List please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Divisions for the event will include:
Men – with multiple flights based on handicap. Play will be from the White tee (6055 yds)
Senior Men – both players must be 65 to be eligible and must be a minimum of 10 teams. Play will be from the Green tee (5360 yds).
Ladies – must be a minimum of 10 teams. Play will be from the Red tee (5004 yds).
Shotgun start times are:
Saturday morning 8:30
Saturday afternoon 1:45
Sunday morning 8:30
Sunday afternoon 1:45
Note: A morning start on Saturday means an afternoon start on Sunday and vice versa.
Please note: A valid handicap index for both players on the team will be required to be eligible for prizes. The lower handicap index determines what flight your team will play in. Handicap indexes will be verified by the tournament committee using the Golf Canada or GHIN Handicap Lookup as people register, handicaps will be updated the week of the Event.
Teams cancelling within seven(7) days of the Event will not be refunded.
• Use is restricted to individuals (and their guests) that had a 2022 PEI’s Finest Golf Membership Package or have purchased a 2023 PEI’s Finest Golf Membership Package. Non-members cannot book time on the simulator. PEI’s Finest Golf Members are accountable for guests and must ensure they know and understand the simulator guidelines. Our online waiver must be completed prior to your reservation.
• Indoor footwear must be worn, clean sneakers or clean spikeless golf shoes are required. All outdoor footwear must remain at the entrance to the simulator room.
• Golf clubs and balls being used must be clean and free of markings. Worn golf balls, dirt in the grooves and face of clubs, and ink markings on golf balls shorten the life of our screen and can cause tears.
• Any damage done to the simulator equipment or the simulator room and furniture is the responsibility of the user to replace.
• Food and drinks are not permitted in the simulator room.
• The simulator room is monitored by video surveillance.
• In the case of a winter storm simulator golf may be canceled, all bookings will be notified as soon as possible.
• Failure to follow any of these mandatory guidelines will result in a suspension of your simulator use.