How much is too much golf? We’re going to put that to the test on June 21st with our first Golfapalooza event. This two person event begins at Crowbush with a shotgun start at 7:30AM scramble format. Immediately after you play the Crowbush round you travel over to Brudenell and Dundarave for a 36 continuous hole shotgun start beginning at 1:00. The format on Brudenell is the Chapman System and on Dundarave it’s Alternate Shot.
Your $299/team entry includes on course breakfast at Crowbush, boxed lunch at Brudenell/Dundarave, Golfapalooza Survival Kit, chance at prizes, and three rounds with cart. Every person that makes it through the day and plays all 54 holes will be entered into a draw for a Callaway Epic driver.
One prize for low score will be awarded for each format and low overall 54 hole total. Every hour we will draw for great team prizes which we will announce over our golf cart GPS system. Skins game is an option at online registration ($40 registration/team)
Our partners, Rodd Hotels and Resorts, are offering all event participants a special Golfapalooza rate of $79 at both Rodd Crowbush Golf and Beach Resort as well as Rodd Brudenell River Resort. To book either or both, click the links below.
• Use is restricted to individuals (and their guests) that had a 2023 PEI’s Finest Golf Membership Package or have purchased a 2024 PEI’s Finest Golf Membership Package. Non-members cannot book time on the simulator. PEI’s Finest Golf Members are accountable for guests and must ensure they know and understand the simulator guidelines. Our online waiver must be completed prior to your reservation.
• Indoor footwear must be worn, clean sneakers or clean spikeless golf shoes are required. All outdoor footwear must remain at the entrance to the simulator room.
• Golf clubs and balls being used must be clean and free of markings. Worn golf balls, dirt in the grooves and face of clubs, and ink markings on golf balls shorten the life of our screen and can cause tears.
• Any damage done to the simulator equipment or the simulator room and furniture is the responsibility of the user to replace.
• Food and drinks are not permitted in the simulator room.
• The simulator room is monitored by video surveillance.
• In the case of a winter storm simulator golf may be canceled, all bookings will be notified as soon as possible.
• Failure to follow any of these mandatory guidelines will result in a suspension of your simulator use.