Dates: Friday- Aug 25, 2023 and Saturday- Aug 26, 2023
The event will be played as a two person scramble. Divisions will include Men’s, Ladies, and Super Senior Men’s. To be eligible for Super Senior Men’s both players must be at least 65 years of age, play will be from the green tees for this division. (Super Senior and Ladies Flights must have a minimum of 10 teams)
Teams will be placed in a division flight based on the lowest Golf Canada handicap of the two players. Both players must have a Golf Canada handicap to enter. Prizes for Flights will be for gross score only.
$170 – Non-member team
$120 Non-member/member team
$70 member team
First 72 teams accepted.
There will be an optional skins game available for each division (Men’s, Ladies, and Super Senior Men’s). The cost to enter is $40/team.
Friday, Aug 25, 2023 – Brudenell – 8:00 AM – Straight Tee Times – Men’s Flight, Super Senior Men’s Flight and Ladies Flight
Saturday, Aug 26, 2023- Dundarave – 7:30 AM – Straight Tee Times – Super Senior Men’s Flight, Ladies Flight, Men’s Flight
To register online click the link below.
• Use is restricted to individuals (and their guests) that had a 2022 PEI’s Finest Golf Membership Package or have purchased a 2023 PEI’s Finest Golf Membership Package. Non-members cannot book time on the simulator. PEI’s Finest Golf Members are accountable for guests and must ensure they know and understand the simulator guidelines. Our online waiver must be completed prior to your reservation.
• Indoor footwear must be worn, clean sneakers or clean spikeless golf shoes are required. All outdoor footwear must remain at the entrance to the simulator room.
• Golf clubs and balls being used must be clean and free of markings. Worn golf balls, dirt in the grooves and face of clubs, and ink markings on golf balls shorten the life of our screen and can cause tears.
• Any damage done to the simulator equipment or the simulator room and furniture is the responsibility of the user to replace.
• Food and drinks are not permitted in the simulator room.
• The simulator room is monitored by video surveillance.
• In the case of a winter storm simulator golf may be canceled, all bookings will be notified as soon as possible.
• Failure to follow any of these mandatory guidelines will result in a suspension of your simulator use.