On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at The Links at Crowbush Cove we are celebrating Women’s Golf Day. Join us and our special host, Lisa Longball Vlooswyk, for a fantastic day of learning, camaraderie, and golf.
Schedule of events:
8:15-9:00 AM – Registration and Welcome refreshment
9:00-10:30 AM – Golf Instruction Clinic with Lisa Longball
11:00 AM- Shotgun start at Links at Crowbush Cove Golf Course
Special Tee Gift (over $100 value)
4:30 – 6:00 PM – Dinner at Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Resort and wrap up
$249/person plus HST includes all golf related activities, boxed lunch prior to your round, tee gift (over $100 value), and meal after golf. To register please click the link below, registration limited to first 100 players. Please indicate on the registration if you have a preferred playing partner(s), individuals that do not have a prearranged partner(s) will be paired with other participants.
Registration Opens – Friday, Feb 10, 2023 at 8:30 AM
Registration is full, if you wish to get on our waiting list call us at 1-800-235-8909.
Rodd Crowbush Golf and Beach Resort:
The resort is offering discounted accommodation rates for those attending the Women’s Golf Day!
Rates are quoted: per unit, per night, plus tax, based on 1-2 people sharing (Two Bedroom Cottages based on up to 4 sharing). Extra person charge is $20. Rates are based on availability at time of booking.
Please call 1-800-565-7633 and request the PEI’s Finest Golf Women’s Golf Day guestroom rate at Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Resort and the dates required, or book online with the following link:
About your host:
Lisa is an 8-Time Canadian Long Drive National Champion for women. She placed Top 5 at the 2016 World Long Drive Championships, she is an LDA Tour Champion and a Callaway Golf sponsored athlete.
Lisa currently holds the Canadian Women’s Long Drive record at 350 yards 2 feet 2 inches. In addition to her competitive career, Lisa is a Golf Journalist for several publications including Inside Golf Magazine and has had her own column in Golf Digest Canada. Lisa is a successful Keynote Peak Performance speaker at Conferences and Conventions and is a Golf Entertainer for many Corporate/Charity Golf Tournaments across North America including events on the PGA Tour and Champions Tour.
Believing strongly in women’s golf, Lisa started the Lisa Longball Golf School for Women which has been wildly successful both in Canada and the USA.
• Use is restricted to individuals (and their guests) that had a 2023 PEI’s Finest Golf Membership Package or have purchased a 2024 PEI’s Finest Golf Membership Package. Non-members cannot book time on the simulator. PEI’s Finest Golf Members are accountable for guests and must ensure they know and understand the simulator guidelines. Our online waiver must be completed prior to your reservation.
• Indoor footwear must be worn, clean sneakers or clean spikeless golf shoes are required. All outdoor footwear must remain at the entrance to the simulator room.
• Golf clubs and balls being used must be clean and free of markings. Worn golf balls, dirt in the grooves and face of clubs, and ink markings on golf balls shorten the life of our screen and can cause tears.
• Any damage done to the simulator equipment or the simulator room and furniture is the responsibility of the user to replace.
• Food and drinks are not permitted in the simulator room.
• The simulator room is monitored by video surveillance.
• In the case of a winter storm simulator golf may be canceled, all bookings will be notified as soon as possible.
• Failure to follow any of these mandatory guidelines will result in a suspension of your simulator use.